Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Kilogram
|Diameter||12 mm to 100 mm|
|Tensile Strength||51~80 MPa|
- Good electrical properties
- High creep resistance
- Good resistance to wear
- Very High Service Temperature
- Good Chemical and Hydrolysis Resistance
- Excellent Dimensional Stability
- High Mechanical Properties at Elevated Temperatures
- Good Wear and Frictional Properties
- Good Insulating Properties
- Excellent Machinability
|Thickness||1-2 mm, 2-3 mm, 0-1 mm, 3-4 mm|
- Excellent high temperature performance
- Chemical and wear resistance
Some of the outstanding characteristics are as follows:
- Low moisture absorption
- Good chemical resistance
- very high heat distortion temperature
- good electrical properties
- high creep resistance
- good resistance to wear
Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Kg
|Size||600 X 1000 MM|
Platinized Titanium and MMO coated titanium suspended rod anodes are to be designed & manufactured by Ti Anode Fabricators Pvt Ltd, Chennai, India.
Deep & conventional ground beds.
Jetties in fresh, brackish and salt-water electrolytes.
Tiaano®, a complete design and fabrication company established in 1992 is into designing, manufacturing and supply of MMO & Platinum plated Titanium and Niobium anodes for Impressed Current Cathodic Protection (ICCP). Depends upon the customer’s requirement, we manufacture the anodes from copper cored titanium and copper cored niobium too. Our anodes have gone through the accreditation test by M/s. TWT, London as per NACE standard TMO 294-2001.Either the factory made ‘LIDA’ or ‘CPCC’ connected tubular string anodes; anode tubes; anode strings for offshore platforms protection; civil probe anodes; wire anodes, piggy back anodes, anode flex, canister pack anodes; rod anodes; strip anodes; disc anodes; tank bottom ribbon anodes; mesh ribbon anodes; discrete mesh anodes are also in our scope of production.
- Delivery Time: 1 WEEK
- Packaging Details: PLASTIC SEAL PACK